Help!! How to pass a cvs drug test????

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by skatemax9, Dec 12, 2009.

1. I need to learn how to beat a CVS drug test. The brand will most likely be First Check and it will be Random. I Already Tried Clorox but it did not work. I'm not sure if i used the right amount or if its just BS. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

2. all u gotta do is stop smokin for a while, and drink lotz of water + cranberry juice ( i mean a lot alot)

3. is this a home drug test purchased at CVS or a drug test to work at cvs?

Oh and by clorox do u mean bleach? That wont help u pass, but it can make u very sick. Drinking bleach is never a good idea, Hello! Ive heard it doesnt even work and even if it did, I wouldnt use it.

4. Welcome to GrassCity. This is the toking tools section of the forums where members post pictures of their smoking paraphernalia and accessories. Drug test threads belong in the apprentice tokers section. In each forum there are a few stickied threads. It's best to read these threads and the rules before posting any new threads. There is actually a stickied thread that addresses drug tests and all questions about them should be asked there. http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/36557-offical-how-pass-dt.html

Good luck.. and leave that bleach alone until you do laundry.

5. Yes but there will be more than one random test and i don't really want to stop smoking for more than a month. im looking for a way to fool the drug test into reporting a false negative

6. Get someone you know that doesn't do drugs.... Have them pee in a sports bottle.... transfer said pee into a punching balloon, heat pee up... jock it... and do your thing. Guaranteed to work. Or buy some URINE LUCK.

7. I simply wouldnt bother working at a job that had random drug tests. I would be too worried about getting tested all the time. So many places only test once when you are hired, and some dont even do that.

8. i though of that but its going to be RANDOM so i wont have any prep time. its gonna be like "hey whats up, piss in this cup"

9. #9 sinsemillaplease, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
    If it's going to be random all you could possibly do to prepare is be clean or ready to cheat all the time. None of the detox drinks have proven to be effective on a consistent basis and I'm pretty sure you don't want to walk around with someone else's urine strapped to your body everyday. You're in a lose-lose position. :(

People say that you can fool those dip stick type pharmacy tests by diluting the sample. Check out the stickied thread for which household items work the best. I've heard Visine but never seen it demonstrated myself so I won't guarantee anything.

10. are there any things i can add along the lines of bleach that cause false Negative. but i need something dependable cause there are serious consequences if i fail

11. I think this is like the ol' abstainence is the only sure way not to get a baby or std.... not smoking is the only way you're likely to pass that.

12. Well, if there are serious consequences to failing it... And it's going to be at random...

I'd say your best bet would be (I know this is crazy, but hear me out) not smoking.

:p

Seriously, if the consequences are that bad, then is it really worth it to smoke when you could just take a break and not worry about it? Priorities, man. ;)

/end mom-talk

13. You still haven't answered the type of test or who is giving it out. Is it a lab test through work (cvs) or is it your mom and dad caught you smoking pot and are randomly having you pee in a cup for a cvs store bought drug test.

14. it is a CVS "First Check" and i did in the first post....looking like i may need to just quit for awhile. i would prefer not too but if nobody no's of any ways to make a tainted sample appear as negative i guess i have too stop

15. That would be the best choice... but without using the search function to tap GC's wealth of information you'll never know if your question has already been answered. There isn't always going to be someone online lying in wait with the answer to your question. That's what stickies are for.