help! How do i roll a big ol spliff like Marley?

Discussion in 'General' started by indyvet, Nov 9, 2008.

1. I've seen pictures of Bob Marley smoking spliffs that were regular at the mouth end, but huge on the other. How the hell do you roll one of those?

2. Lots of practice...

3. and lots of weed.... its not too hard...
    just start with less at the mouthpiece and gradually increase the amount towards the end, that way itll have the nice cone shape

4. put a small amount of weeeed at the mouth end, and gradually put more and more until you reach the end...

5. u mean a cone?

yep...

i use a roach and roll from one end to another(if u know wut i mean)and not from the middle(like blunts?)

6. its all about using your thumbs correctly to shape the herb in the paper.

7. They're called cones, if that helps. I don't know how to roll a regular joint, so I can't help. Lol. I roll my joints around a pen and stuff the weed in. :D

8. exactly, just put more pressure on the mouth end and roll the front more loose. leave the nose open, and push down the insides with either a cig or pencil, and lick that shit shut. twist the front and shmoke!

thats the only way i roll my jays.

9. It has alot to do with how you arrange your weed in the paper, gotta have less at one end and more at the other. Start rolling at the mouth, and just go from there.

10. for some reason its easier for me to roll spliffs than joints then find blunts hardest