Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Hitting the bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Im 0n A Bus, Jun 25, 2011.

1. When i smoke a bong with my friends it seems they can inhale so much. When i smoke out of the bong i cant milk it and clear it one hit. By the time i milk the bong to the top I don't have anymore capacity in my lungs to clear it, i usually have to just blow out the smoke then go back and clear it.

Any suggestions? btw i have been tokin for about 4 months

2. Seems like you have virgin lungs.

3. Don't use all your lung capacity to milk it. Use about 3/4 of it to let the smoke rise in the chamber, then inhale with whatever you have left. It always works for me.
    Edit: or if you're lighting only a little bit at a time that might be why. Are you friends torching the whole bowl? It milks up faster if you torch the bowl, but that's not recommended if you're with other people.

4. Thanks! Ill try it out.

5. this is what you have to do..
    exhale fully
    start lighting the corner of the bowl
    start inhaling (Slowly)
    when you start seeing all the smoke come out of the water, inhale slightly stronger
    stop lighting the bowl
    inhale all you can, in order to clear the bowl

6. Just breathe out ur nose n then inhale agen :p that's wat I do if that happens to me