Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help, High question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBro, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I just took 2-3 bong loads of White Rhino, and I feel a little light headed, kind of head high. I know its 90% indica and 10% sativa, so is this suppose to happen

2. Well...Wait?! Two to three bong loads of White Rhino?! OH MY FUCK, MAN!!:cool:

3. do u know for a fact that its white rhino?

4. Yep :D Straight from a MMJ club

5. drink some water and just relax

6. Idk you're high isn't that all that matters?

7. I guess the 10% sativa could be taking over the indica lol. Honestly i got nothin. If it's good then smoke it :smoke:

8. Sorry, I don't remember off the top of my head whether indica or sativa is the head high but since no one seems to be able to help you should be able to easily find that info with a quick google search. I would do it for you but I'm on an app on my iPhone which makes it a hassle lol

9. What the fuck are you even asking? Troll?

10. indica=body
    sativa=head

11. wtf ur a fagg why does everyone always call people trolls it just makes you sound like one of those gay computer nerd losers who use those weird gay terms. Fuc.k you and goodbye

sorry for the rant but im about to make fire cracker edibles

12. its fine, if its from mmj club you have nothing to worry about cause its legit

13. gay computer nerd losers? really?

14. If you can't take the heat, quit smoking bud. Don't be such a spud, become a c.h.u.d.

15. #16 rastarish206, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks bro, was having to good a night to remember much of anything :smoke:

16. No prob, smoke on bro :smoke:

17. So you just smoked weed....and you're wondering if you should be high?

I just...just can't do this anymore...