Help, hermi?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by germX, Apr 17, 2010.

1. hey, is this male or female. I found 1, just 1 pistil, and a bunch that look ready to pop, but not. I noticed this 1 pistil on the 15th, and none as of then. IS it odd that just 1 pistil shows and no-more? Could it be a Hermi. I dont know.

Attached Files:

• 022.JPG
      022.JPG
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • 038.JPG
      038.JPG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 039.JPG
      039.JPG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • 027.JPG
      027.JPG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
  2. In the 3rd pic, the pistil is right in the center of the pic, hard to see kinda

3. I got a very similar problem rite now in identifying my sex's. A lot of my plants have male pollen sacks but then again i assume it was because of stress which would make them hermies?

I would rather harbor a hermie and still get smokable bud then trash all but 2 of my plants because of some pollen sacks... i need advice here..

4. I looked at the pod the pistil is hangin out of, and its a 3 sided pod, meaning it has 3 cuts to open out of. All are like this. But from past results, once a pistil showed, they exploded everywhere, just odd to have 1 show, but gets me pumped cause it could be a female, and she is holding out. I can tell ya this tho, the bud spots are growin thick,

5. The first pic is highly suggestive of being a male. It's tough to tell from the other pictures, but I don't see any evidence of female pistols or hermie. Unless you're planning to keep it for pollen and breeding purposes, I'd chop it down. :(

6. noooooooooooooooo, your wrong, LOL, JK

Do you see the lone pistil?

7. I circled the pistil in red, if you can see it,

Attached Files:

• 039.JPG
      039.JPG
      File size:
      274.2 KB
      Views:
  8. #8 dgaf813x, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
    looks male to me. if you want, cut the pollen sacks off with a razor and wait tosee if its hermie.

9. I ahve no idea of the strain. there are 4 plants total, and each one looks like this. I forced flower 7 days ago, and only 1 so far with 1 pistil, and they usually come in pairs, like 2 white hairs, but I see only 1, which again, is strange to me. I wish I knew the strain tho. Its bagseed.

Im going to wait it out, and if its a male, it will be removed,

Good luck Bro, and thanks for the reply

10. more pics,

Attached Files:

• 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      433 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size: