Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Hash issues.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by novemberfawkes, Sep 2, 2009.

1. I've got a cup full of 91% isopropyl alcohol that i soaked my grinder in (taken apart in to four pieces, kief left in bottom of grinder too), so it's this like, cup full of yellow liquid with powder settling at the bottom. But here's the twist. I'm in a dorm room (apartment style so I have my own room connected to the main room, but still). I cant really seem to come up with a good way to make it dissolve faster. How do I turn this unfortunately full cup of yellow liquid in to a gooey pile of golden wonder?

2. First time I've ever heard of someone using rubbing alcohol to make hash. Interesting. Who told you to do that?

3. pour it on to something flatter than a cup. If you increase the surface area of the liquid, it'll dissolve faster.

4. Also, get a fan and blow it over the iso. not directly on it, but near it to increase airflow. are you having problems with smell?

5. :eek:

Also, regarding smell, naw it's not an issue at the moment. The isopropyl smell doesnt seem to bother anyone, but once i switch to a pan and get a fan, i might have to get fabreeze or something. Am I doing this whole thing right though? Because Manonthemoon scared me lmao.

6. qwiso hash! just let the fan dry it out for 24 hours on the plate. your fine! :smoking:

7. Technically what you're making isn't hash, but its a perfectly safe and effective method of extracting the cannabinoids from bud.

8. yay, only problem is i clearly used too much iso because i wanted to submerge the grinder entirely, so right now it's in a big cup. Im gonna just leave it sitting until i have a chance to buy a pan i think.

9. Get a candle melter hot pad. They're small and electric and burn slowly from the bottom. It would help it evaporate, and most likely make your room smell like iso.