Help growing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Md_Plants, Aug 21, 2018.

1. I want to start growing for the first time. I can’t let my parents know (I’m legal, live at home, there just against it) so I can’t grow it indoors. I found a nice field in the 10 acres of woods behind my woods near a horse ranch. The area isn’t used at all. So my first question.

Should I grow in a pot or in ground?

I own perlite, and can get fox farm soil. What else would I need to add to the soil to let them grow better? For fertilizer I own General Hydroponics Grow and Bloom. There is a river near the spot a few hundred feet.

Any thing else I should mix to the dirt to make it better?

I’m planning on getting Green Gelato seeds from seedsman.com This is a feminized seed. Any good outside? I have a few questions about when to harvest. I know your supposed until the liquid becomes amber, so my question is,

How hard is it to tell when it’s ready?

2. I would grow in the ground if you have nice drainage in the natrual dirt. Use the foxfarm ocean use it by itself doesnt need anything. For fertilizer just use the fox farm feeding schedule 9541def28f293017262e112ce6f795212363a6b9_1_635x500.jpg . Easy to tell when ready just take a close look at the tricomes when there mature you pluck it.

3. Thank you! The ground already has lots of nutrients from manure that’s been washed in. I think I’ll dig a hole, put a layer of gravel, and then the fox farm on top. If anyone can just give me any advice has a beginner that will be very appreciated.

4. Kinda late. Really not gonna be worth taking the chance of getting caught.

5. I was planning on waiting till next spring. No one ever goes here. Its private property, far away from everyone, and parents never go in woods.

6. Bump. Anyone help?