Help Growing Outdoors in pots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by newbieinTexas, Aug 11, 2002.

1. Howdy Ya'll this is my first post. I have read that the yellow leaves at the bottom of my plants is "old leaves" is this true? And are they still Ok to harvest and dry and smoke? I also am having problems with one of my plants it has just started making long 'stems' at the top of all of the top growth and they have little flowers--and are full of pollen when you touch/rub them your hands turn yellow and smell strongly. I think this plant is a hermie-(I will try to post a pic later) and I have moved it away from my other plants is this a good idea? It just has long stems of little flowers on it and few leaves (it as if the leave growth has stopped) Should I keep this plant and if so should I just cut off all of these long flower stems with little 'balls' on them and hope for more leave growth? I know it is hard to describe...and a pic speaks 1000 words---but my other plants seem to be doing great and are starting to put out buds on the top with hairs showing too. Can anyone help without pics? PEACE and Thanks in advance!

2. It's a male! Get rid of it! unless you want seeds for next season. The lower leaves tend to turn yellow once the plant no longer needs them, however they are no good for smoking! In fact most of the leaves are not good to smoke! But try a few anyway...
    good luck