Help growing indoor cannabis

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Chomper1max, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Setup looks alright, I'd go do as much reading as you can before you setup.

2. Also my main concer is the bulbs there is two bulbs what does each do and when should I use them

This is why you should do as much reading as you can now :)

One light is for veg and the other is for flower.

4. also read up on the type of plant youre growing, short and bushy or tall and skinny. with that setup id be careful. um also look for the right nutrients for the grow of the plant.

5. gonna need an ec/ph pen also unless doing organic

6. Hi guys n gals about 2 strt my second grow let me tell u all bout my 1st i live lets say eastcoast ireland 2 yrs ago i tried my 1st  n i was a total newbie i got some of those colour coded seeds from g h seeds i used basic gardensoil froma bag njust water n miracle grow i bought a plastic greenhouse dat u zip up n my god i was lucky i kept d 2 plants dat looked best njust added water n miracle grow i bought a 600whps with ballast for 180euro with reflector but we had such a nice summer i didn't need r use d light Hawaiian snow the strain was they were 6.5ft When harvested n it was nice weed too but this time mum wantsme to grow in my bedroom cos she worries about neighbours cos of how big the last 1s got are long flouros with cool n warm white bulbs b best indoors r should i use the hps i have as its in my room the hps is a bit too intense i am gonna make a growbox also should i try making a soil mix like what ive been reading here (is it only for outdoors but surely its for both)any suggestions for bedroom strains ? Imight b able 2 convince mum to let me keep 1 small plant outside any ideas,ive been smokin mostly amnesia seems 2 b best on d street at the mo' so something along those lines would b perfect thanks in advance for any feedback r ideas on good bedroom strains .Buddy

7. Still no replies