help growing im a newbie

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by andrewgr6, Oct 15, 2007.

1. hey guys i would liek to know ppl's ideas on a home grow just for my self..
    i smoke about 2 grams a day and paying for it is a bitch so im going ot do a personal grow stash..
    how many plants do u think i would need to keep me going day in day out..
    wat wold be best for storage..its ilegal to grow here in aus so stealth would be the best way any ideas..what lighting should i use..fluro or cfl i think it is..
    i would be looking at making around a ounce or 2 per grow if its possible...
    any ideas on a mad setup would be greatly appreciated

2. Read some books, read some grow guides, and then read them again. Noone is going to walk you through the entire process.
    After you do your reading, then ask questions when you have a problem or question you cannot find an answer to.

Good luck

3. haha yeah dont use Floros or Compact Floros

get a couple 48" T5 growing floros to start the seedlings.

then a 400 or 600 watt High Pressure Sodium Grow Light kit $200cdn.

and your on your own for the rest i cant do all the work for you.....

you can search Grasscity.com or google.ca

lots and lots of ideas.

but if you want to grow a decent amount of good pot dont use floros all the way through.

Andrew

4. you can use floros or clf....i have been using them for years and have great results....u just have to keep the lights closer to the plants and use at least 100 acual watts a plant....i currently have 282 acual watts on 1 plant.

for storage use glass jars that seal.

my avatar pic and pic in my signature are both from my haze x kali mist grow i have going on right now......proff that floros work....check them out

good luck man, and i will be checking this thread often cuz unlike alot of ppl in here i dnt mind helping walk u through it ( i am NOT bashing anyone) so any ?s what so ever just post them up and ill c what i can do.;)

420 stoner:smoking:

5. u will prolly want to grow 2 or 3 plants to be on the safe side cuz of the chance of them being a male

6. Ok so if your going stealth floros are your best friend since they put out very very little heat, and if you use floros it is best or even better to stick 100 or more watts per plant. and you might wanna start with 3-4 plants since 2 or more could be male. id say you need 2 females to yeild about half an ounce or maybe a little more. my plants under 158 watts of floros and it looks like im gonna yeild a half ounce or maybe a little more. also for floros topping and lst help ALOT since that kind of light doesnt penetrate very well.

7. Damn....we got the exact same way of looking at growing..lol