Help gotta get my cats blades.

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGrass, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Gonna try and make a long ass detailed story short.

Broke up with the longtime girl. She won't give me my 2 cats. I want dem cats. She lives directly on her landlords property. Locks the doors and refuses to give me the cats. I need some kind of way, a scheme, a plan to get her to give me the cats or to just get them little babies.

2. a layer and a judge and proof they belong too you

otherwise she will call the police when they go missing, knowing you wanted them, you will get a tresspassing charge and likely due to how the system works a domestic violence charge for making her free unsafe because you broke in

3. get someone else to knock on her door, then when she opens it bust through there and save your cats

4. I don't have proof they are mine any more than she does. Except that she has them and I dont.

5. Call the authorities, any thing else will not work.

6. Is there a chance of an amicable chat where you can explain yourself, as well as how much the cats mean to you?

7. Negotiate.

Outside of that there isn't much you can do. Possession is 9/10 of the law when it comes to ownership unless you can credibly prove you own them. As said, you can try and get them, but honestly, as soon as they come up missing she'll know and you'll have one hell of a headache to deal with.:cool:

8. OP do you have the vet papers and information on your pets?

9. Master Plan would be to get the cats back and as soon as u can take them to the vet and get them there shots updated and what not and make sure they have ur name down as the owner and ur current address. Then ask for a copy and boom. There yours. Judge asks for proof? You have vet papers showing u support and take care of them

THINK OP THINK!!

10. If anything, tell her to give you one of the cats. That actually seems fair to me. Unless they are your cats outright

11. OP loves dem fucking cats I can tell! I have two bengals and they are the dopest. I LOVE PUSSYS. Just go there with the police and get them cats.

[​IMG]

12. Ya, I don't think you can just dial 911...

"What's your emergency?"
    "My ex won't give me our cats!"

You are going to have to either talk to her and work something out, or just let her keep the cats. Did you get the cats while you were dating/living together, or were they yours before? Honestly I might suggest you each taking one of the cats, but then it's kind of cruel to separate them, they are probably kitty best friends. Such a sad situation when people split up and someone loses a pet too.

13. #14 Revrend Toke, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
    The only way. Break in thu lockpicking or other covert means to retrieve your pets. Stash them at a friends safe house. Break a window to your residence and make it appear burglarized. Immediately call the local authorities and file a false report stating how your residence was illegally entered, your cats are missing and you suspect this ex-girlfriend. Bring the cats home when the heat dies down.

14. Do you have any proof that they are yours outright? Adoption papers, shot records, a time-stamped photo/video from before you two even met?

15. Break in and leave a window open. Take them.
    "Maybe they ran away you know?"

16. One of my best friends ended up breaking up with his girl recently and they had this beautiful dog and as they broke up she was having puppies so she kicked him out of her house and when he went back for them she sold the dog and the puppies for a ludacris amount of money lol, people are fucking terrible sometimes.

17. Any chance you can get back on her good side? Bring her flowers, treat her like a flipping princess until you can get inside that house. Hell play it till you can hate f**k the heck out of her right before you take your pussy and run!

18. I never got the cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. #20 Nerd139, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
    Did you ever call the cops? How could you not prove tge cats were yours? A simple witness would have suffuced or a picturr.

Too late to do anything now it's been over a year. You abandoned them