Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Going to the headshop for the first time today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Dec 26, 2010.

1. I have about $100 to spend, so hopefully I can get a nice glass piece for that.

What should I look for in a bong when i'm there?

2. Glass on glass
    Diffuser would be nice
    Try and get a perc
    Ice catcher

Glass on glass is a must, and simply try to encorporate a couple of the others into it.

3. If possible, head to a few.
    The point is to be a newb at the first one you go to, get all your questions out and get the pricing for style and size.

Then,
    head to preferably one that's going to be cheaper and keep an eye out for the nicks and such that hey wont show you.

4. Be careful and watch your words when your there depending on location. Im in Florida and you get kicked out if you say bong pr anything weed related. thy have to say its all for tobbacco use so you have to call it a water pipe

5. Damn, its much more chill in the UK. I went in to get a bong and called it a waterpipe and the owner said "Oh so that's what you lot are calling bongs nowadays?!" :smoke:

6. Get a grinder if you don't already own one ;)

For the bong, check the size of the cone. You don't want one too small