HELP! glass blower needed in/near westchester, NY area for repairs!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mr. buddington, Aug 7, 2009.

1. i am having the worst morning ever and its not even 9am yet.

i left my bong near the edge of my desk and as i went to sit down in my swivel chair i unintentionally started spinning and knocked my bong off the desk. as soon as i saw it falling everything went slow and it was like i watched it die and there was nothing i couldve done about it.

so if there are any glass blowers in the westchester area or close-by that are able to repair the broken arm of an a/c if you could please PM me and let me know if you can help me out. thanks.

here is a picture of the damages just incase that will help

i salvaged all the pieces i think are necessary to recompose the a/c

Attached Files:

2. That looks kinda cheap... I don't know if you'll find anyone willing to fix it for less than what you bought it for.

3. never post pictues of broken glass....that's worse then fat chicks.

on the other end, you did that before 9 am? that sucks man. I hope it works out well for you.

4. Man that sucks. I'm having some bad luck with my pieces too. I just bought my 3rd downstem in 4 days. Dropped my bong twice (bongs fine, shes fuckin sturdy) and the weight of my ashcatcher snapped the end of the downstem right off. Dropped my brand new diffused roor downstem this morning and it shattered.

So $120 on bong accessories this week so far:mad:

5. im about to be on my thrid downstem in two weeks, but theres nothing i can do for this?

6. Ouch man.

7. that fuckin sucks dude! did u do somehing bad in the last week, cause that could be some karma comin back at you. i just smoked the last of my afgan, and im blazed rite now.