Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help get it legal!!!! Right here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluntens, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Wooooowww

20,000 signature in one day

Sweet.

2. Yea jiggernax's poop. That will end prohibition

3. As much as you can try, the only real way to end pot prohibition is to convince your fellow non-smokers to support it as well. Stop making up statements backed up by nothing, stop being all gansta', and start being polite, nice, outstanding citizens while at the same time expressing your feelings about pot in a positive manner.

At least in Canada, pot's still illegal because the majority of people WANT it to be illegal. Sure, every stoner wants it to be legal / decriminalized, but you have to remember that that's only about 15% of the population.

4. in the usa its about 50 percent

5. Is this real?

6. Yes.

The more signatures the better. It only needs 5,000 to be forwarded to Obama and other officials, but the more we have the quicker it will be sent.

7. Alright, I hate to do it, but I gotta do it. This is about how this little petition is going to go, and has gone, many...Many times before now. It will be signed by the minimum amount needed to be viewed by Congress, Congress in all their wisdom and glory will reach a point in a meeting where laws are to be discussed...Now, that is just a fancy way of saying 'they're just going to throw the shit away and keep shit the same.'

Why, you ask? Well, it's as simple as a wrist watch. See, the wrist watch is a system, it would be a flawless system if not for a limited lifespan, however it is pretty damn close. The reason the wrist watch is such a damn near perfect system is because the mechanics of the watch haven't changed, they haven't changed because they work just as well now as they did then. That is, in a simple sense, how the drug laws work.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again now...The only way we will get marijuana completly legal is if the older generation dies off.:cool:

8. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

Alright, I hate to do it, but I gotta do it. This is about how this little petition is going to go, and has gone, many...Many times before now. It will be signed by the minimum amount needed to be viewed by Congress, Congress in all their wisdom and glory will reach a point in a meeting where laws are to be discussed...Now, that is just a fancy way of saying 'they're just going to throw the shit away and keep shit the same.'

Why, you ask? Well, it's as simple as a wrist watch. See, the wrist watch is a system, it would be a flawless system if not for a limited lifespan, however it is pretty damn close. The reason the wrist watch is such a damn near perfect system is because the mechanics of the watch haven't changed, they haven't changed because they work just as well now as they did then. That is, in a simple sense, how the drug laws work.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again now...The only way we will get marijuana completly legal is if the older generation dies off.:cool:[/quote]

Kill the old and smoke with the young! Reform!

9. John Hancocked that shit in a second.

10. Yeah it'll be a while yet before Marijuana is legal. I'd love it to be legal now, but oh well, we just have to deal with it. A small petition like this wont work sadly. :(

11. I signed that shit.

12. Im Canadian i wish i could sight that shit :( :bongin:

13. Well until they start telling you how marijuana kills braincells and makes you start doing cocaine....then im popping a cap in somebody's ass.

14. Seems legit, I'll sign it.

15. Because I can't think of anything this clever.