Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help for drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by treetime420, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Firstly I apologize for posting this here. I know their are many of these on here and I have read most of them but I'm nervous. I was just interviewed for a job that I was told does not drug test. I already have a job so I was not too concerned and kept smoking. My use is daily but low as I vape once at night maybe a quarter oz a month or longer. I went in and they told me I had to test in 24 hours and I vaped the night before. I told them I couldn't make it so they tell me they will pretend they didn't give it to me and someone would call me tomorrow to set up a time. It seems they really like me so that's good.

My question is how long should I postpone the test and how should I cleanse myself? I don't want to put it off too long and have them be suspicious but I want to pass. Any advice is appreciated and I thank you so much for even reading this.

2. If it's a piss test, get you a piss dealer(yup they have those lol) or clean piss and keep the tempature between 90 and 100 degrees before u take the test. Wear some tighty whiteys or something tight to hold the vial/container of piss and make sure it's enough piss for you not to have to add more and you'll be fine.