Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help for a job interview!(Must click please)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M lbudl J, Feb 4, 2010.

1. I am going for a job interview anywhere from Thursday to saturday(2/6/10). Now someone told me he got drug tested right after the interview. Someone else told me they will only drug test you if they suspect your high on the job. I dont know which is believe. I really need this job so I can start saving for a car. Also the job is Six flags great adventure and I believe they open in the spring so why would they drug test people months before it opens. But then again they might drug test you so like if you pass you get the job and if you dont then you dont get the job.

2. It's still possible to get clean as long as you havn't been smoking every single day prior. Just drink a lot of cranberry and water and go running whenever you can, work up a heavy sweat. Pee a lot. Or just get some clean piss in a pocket sized tube man they won't watch you pee, at the doctors, or at work, most likely, but be ready for anything.

3. Get someone to straight edge to pee in a little bottle for you lol

4. Couldnt of said it better myself

5. Synthetic pee seems to work wonders.

6. My friend has this thing called the whizinator haha. It's basically a strapon dildo that you fill with synthetic pee. It's pretty retarded looking but it gets the job done if you have a parol officer that watches you pee.

Just thought I would share that lol

7. Six Flags job? STOP SMOKING seriously just wait and then youll be high at work everyday gettin paid. I would NOT risk that opportunity oh and drink a fuckton of cranberry juice

8. get someone elses piss or get thoughs fake pissing penis thingys on manswers :D