Help for a beginner

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Big cloud, Jan 23, 2014.

• Like Like x 1
  1. The original to circular leave are they supposed to get bigger?

2. yes they usually do get bigger its when they start to yellow and die off u should introduce veg nutes at 1/4strength and build up from ther happy growing :D

sent from the middle o nowhere

• Like Like x 1
  3. Plant is doing good has couple set of leaves for everyone who says not to use ffof probably hasn't tried it working jus fine for my seed an seedling

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ya it was today

5. Yes an thanks kinda good to learn that first.... Have you done a forum about transplanting need some help there

6. [quote name="Big cloud" post="19450453" timestamp="1391312153"]Yes an thanks kinda good to learn that first.... Have you done a forum about transplanting need some help there[/quote]It's. not hard at all bro I can walk you though it.We have wait till the cup is full of roots, very important as they hold the soil together.If you have mycos add them at this first TP. I will do a picture guide in my journal for ya.http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1269823-This-old-Hippies-Organic-Garden.This old Hippies Organic Garden.

7. You think it's worth it I was thinking about going to pick some up... That would be so cool if you did that

• Like Like x 1
  8. You get that guide up transplanting in a few days