Help finding seeds is needed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by s.tyler81, Jan 14, 2010.

1. #1 s.tyler81, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    Im new to growing and i live in florida i have a area set up to grow but no seeds that have sprouted. im on a very tight budget and i need suggestions where to get seeds for cheap and strands that dont grow very tall but well in my area

2. Or you could use Attitude and buy single seeds for like $10.

3. yeah even less.. u dont even need stealth delivery, a dvd case will do.. and don't forget code 420 to get 10% off your order.

4. O.K. The question is...How long has it been since you started to germinate? 2nd is how are you trying to germinate?

These are very important for us to know so we can help you! Details! You need to post details!!

You might not even need to buy more seeds if we can help you!:wave:

5. thanks for the site and ive been putting the seeds in a wet papertowel and then leavin til they start to look like they are sprounting then i plant them the most i get is the seed on top of the soil

6. what kind of payments do they accept is it only credit ?

7. What works best for me is to put the seeds in a cup of room temp tapwater with a tiny bit of lemon juice to help stabilize ph. When they crack open and the root starts coming out then put them in the paper towel in a dish with plastic wrap over it so the towel doesn't dry out.
    It's best to put the dish in a cabinet above the oven or microwave so it gets a little heat
    to help keep the seeds warm. Or use a heating pad on low to medium under the dish. A few days later....BAAMM! Off to growing. GOOD LUCK!:wave:

8. i got some orange kush seeds so hopefully ill get some good results

9. yeah even less.. u dont even need stealth delivery, a dvd case will do.. and don't forget code 420 to get 10% off your order.