Help finding place to buy seeds!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AliensWorkshop, Apr 22, 2008.

1. I have a pretty good understanding and plan on how to grow my Jane. But there's only one problem in my way. Finding proper seeds, I live in the bible belt of the U.S. and finding good seeds is pretty much impossible.(Its either schwag seeds or chron seeds which most likely is just some good schwag or KB.) I know alot of sites wont even send seeds to the states, and i've heard if you find a site that does ship them. That alot of those sites are monitored by the goverment and you can possibley be put on some watch list. Blah blah blah whatever. All i need to know is where can i find (if even possible) a site that is secure and will ship me seeds without my ass getting throw in lock up. hahah

2. HIGHGRADE-SEEDS.COM
    HIGHGRADE-SEEDS.COM
    HIGHGRADE-SEEDS.COM
    Dude check out my grow its Black Pearl by NYSD. I hade a huge problem wih other companies but highgrade isthe only company that I received my order from and I live in the states as well. Try them out . Later:hello:

3. Do not buy from sensi seeds, they sell old shit, only about 10% sprout...
    I heard only good things about mandala seeds, you might want to try them...

4. Have you tried Doc Chronic?

5. '

Hey dude I'm from Texas too. I was worried when I first bought seeds but the postal people don't even do anything if they find that they are seeds. I got my seeds from Rhino Seeds, http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/ from the Flying Dutchman Seed Company.

7/7 germinated, good shipping, only took 3 weeks. Also, Rhino Seeds has discrete shipping too. I recommend anything on that site.

6. Hey dude try http://www.sensibleseeds.com I've orderd from them before they're the real deal got some of there gear going right now. They ship to America so check them out

7. two thumbs up for Highgrade Seeds.

8. As for security, are there any safe houses you can have the seed sent to? Even someone who can repackage and repost the seeds, then send them along to you? You can hide 'em in so many things (pens, pieces of corugated cardboard, a pair of socks, etc.) that there would be no way for anyone to be any wiser.

E