Help finding a pipe.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Frohsty, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I'm not very knowledged in pipes. Even, I've seen quite a few, and not one like my old one. The only one that never spit lettuce. Unfortunately, it has been broken along with the old friend who dropped it. SO, it'd be really awesome if someone could give me some advice in finding a new one similar to it, or even a replica if possible. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Here is a twisted one kinda similar to that one.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• ss.JPG
      ss.JPG
      File size:
      47.6 KB
      Views:
  3. I have a twisty one like the OP... I HATE it. Cloggy pipe. You are much better off with a straight spoon... They are way easier to clean.

4. Or go with a hammer or Sherlock... Much less inhalation of garbage if you're worried about that

5. #5 solarhitz, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    or, tear of a tiny piece of rolling paper and put it over the hole of your bowl. instant screen, fits any bowl, best airflow you'll ever get, no ash in the mouth, cheap as hell.

reason i say this over getting another bowl like that, is because the glass is thin and weak at certain points and it clogs like a motherfucker. they are hard as shit to clean. you're better off getting something straight. my 3'' spoon Saul is great like that, fat stem to allow smoke to collect in both the bowl and stem, good sized carb and mouthpiece for q-tips. even when it's totally resinated, just a couple of swishes with acetone and a quick qtip swabbing and it's sparkles like new.

6. It looks like an alien. Search the internet for alien shaped bowls or something like that im sure you'll find something close to it

7. GO to your LHS and show them a pic of your old pipe, Im sure they can help you find something similar