Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Finding A Dealer In A New Town

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellianInHeaven, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Ok, so I have recently had to move to a new town (and it sucks), but the only few people I do know are old relatives. I am a regular smoker and in my old town it took me over 8 months to have two regular dealers (whom I miss). I have been in this new town about a week and I am damn near bone dry of all my pot, including my stashes, and allllllll the resin from every pipe I have. I am in desperate need for a new dealer. 
    Please, if anyone has any tips, or places I could try to find one I would LOVE any help.
    Thank you :)

(if it will help I can provide my zip code)

Attached Files:

2. walk around town with your peter out, im sure you'll find what you're looking for

3. Order a pizza, ask the pizza man.

4. I'd go to the beach. but im in florida  :yummy:

5. Well, I'm not sure how old you are so this may not be the most practical solution. If you're relatively young, the easiest thing to do is go to the mall or a club (really any place that a lot of young people hang out). Strike up conversation and from there it's really easy to just throw in a simple "Hey, by the way, do you know where I can find some bud?" Worst case scenario: the person tells you no. Best case scenario: you have a new connect. 

6. Sigh* just ask people If they smoke tree

7. I ended up in a similar situation when I moved to a town where I knew literally no one! I went back to school! Took some courses at the local community college! I chatted up the kids at the "stoner's table" in the cafeteria.  It took me less than 2 weeks to get invited to a party, and that's where I met the gal who became my regular dealer! The fact that I was old enough to be her mother didn't bother her, or me, one bit!

Now odds are, you are not a frumpy-looking housewife in your 50s, so you ought to have a much easier time of it! Take a yoga class (good place to meet the ladies, too!) or ceramics - almost zero homework.  Skateboard parks are also a good bet if you are under the age of 30.

Granny :wave:

8. Do you live in a student town? Students are the best way to get a hook-up.