Help find this CRIMINAL!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 89359, Nov 13, 2011.

1. #1 Deleted member 89359, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGtiSdUuqAI[/ame]

http://www.cannabisculture.com/backissues/cc11/christ.html

(Cannabis is mentioned in Ex. 30:23 but King James mistranslated it as 'sweet calamus') : Moreover, the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 23 Take thou also unto thee principal spices, of pure myrrh five hundred shekels, and of sweet cinnamon half so much, even 250 shekels, and of qaneh-bosm [cannabis] 250 shekels, 24 And of cassia 500 shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary, and of oil olive an hin: 25 And thou shalt make it an oil of holy anointment, an ointment compound after the art of the apothecary: it shall be an holy anointing oil. 26 And thous shalt anoint the tabernacle of the congregation therewith, and the ark of the testimony, 27 And the table and all his vessels, and the candlestick ahd his vessels, and the altar of incense, 28 And the altar of burnt offerings with all his vessels, and the laver and his foot. 29 And thou shalt sanctify them, that they may be most holy: whatsoever toucheth them shall be holy. (Exodus 30:22-29)

As one shekel equals approximately 16.37 grams, this means that the THC from over 9 pounds of flowering cannabis tops were extracted into a hind, about 6.5 litres of oil. The entheogenic effects of such a solution -- even when applied topically -would undoubtedly have been intense.

He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine that maketh glad the heart of man and oil to make his face to shineth. (Psalm 104:14-15)

The Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest. For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches. (Is. 18:4-5)

And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. (Ezekiel 34:29)

2. I see bible quotes. 'Nuff said

3. I put no power into the scripture, and that includes anything might have to do with MJ. It was written by humans, not god.

4. Ah, fairy tales.:cool:

5. I'm sure everyone on GC should be put to death. You can't pick and choose quotes to believe out of the bible.

Not trying to stir shit up but seriously... People these days! They take a few quotes to heart but then when a quote like this pops up they act like it's no biggie :rolleyes: