Help figuring out how much fertilizer to use

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MedicatedWarrior235, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Long story short: I’m really stoned and can’t seem to figure this out on my own right now lmao. But anyways, I’m actually trying to calculate how much solution to use for foliar feeding. The rate suggested is 25 gallons / acre, but I have nowhere close to an acre obviously LMAO. I only have like a 3 square foot area to cover. Like I said, I admit I’m stoned, but I keep coming up with minuscule answers like 6ml / 3 sq ft and that can’t be right lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. You're close enough, I came up with 2.17ml/SqF

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nothing wrong in being stone .. it's what it's all about for some of us … lmao

Just go with 2ml per gal and see how it go's and take it from there.

4. Wild, lol. Seems crazy but I guess it would be very interesting to see what happens using that once per week. It’s exactly 15 pumps through a hand held spray bottle I suppose I’ll try to do seven pumps from above and the rest for the undersides of the leaves..?

5. You could dilute it, then you have more solution to spray with if thats the issue.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I might go that route. Probably going to play around with it and see what does what, you know? This whole question is relative to Korean Natural Farming which is basically a homeopathic approach to growing anyway, so maybe tiny doses like that are the point? Idk. Thanks for the feedback though either way, I really thought I was trippin lol.

7. I would imagine there’s at least a small bit of difference between soil and human health, no? Regardless - most would argue that diluting something 1:1000-2500 or even 1:500 and then spraying 6ml of that over a 3 sq ft area would be close to homeopathic, and yet look at the results. They’re all over the Internet. If someone would’ve come to me 2 years ago and told me that watering my plants with 1g of Sea Salt per liter would cure deficiencies, or that I could decompose rocks with fungi-saturated water, I would’ve laughed in their face and called them a crackhead. Nonetheless, it is so.

For the human-consumption side of KNF: I recall seeing at least a couple videos where it is recommended to decrease the dilution up out of the homeopathic range when trying to use inputs medicinally or nutritionally.

8. That would depend on what it is you;re diluting I guess and what is the required amount of said substance to have the desired effect. I just dont think it should be compared to homeopathy if you want to be taken seriously. I put 10 drop of essential oil in a gallon of water (1:2000) and I can definitely smell its there.
    BTW, most homeopathy today dilute much much more then 1:2500. Smaller then 10 to the power of -24 (one septillionth) dilution is just in the mid range of homeopathy potency scale, while many homeopathic remedies exceed that by many orders of magnitude .
    For example: Oscillococcinum , a popular homeopathic flu medicine, is diluted by 10 to the order of -400, and just to give you a sense of scale here, 10 to the order of -60 dilution (not as diluted as Oscillococcinum would require giving two billion doses per second to six billion people for 4 billion years to deliver a single molecule of the original material to any patient.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Sounds like a drop a cup type thing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Did the math. It’s like .01936ml per 3square feet

43560sq ft in an acre. Divide that b 9sq ft. U get 4840. That’s how many 3x3s r in an acre. U then divide 4840 by 25ml and get 193.6. Move the . Over. I kinda got lost doing that n my head but it’s either .01936ml per 3x3 or .1936ml. Either way. Drops per cup lol

11. @MedicatedWarrior235 Out of curiosity, what KNF input(s) are you referring too here? I have been wanting to get into KNF but am always looking for more knowledge on the subject for when I do get started.

12. Fuck me! I totally read 25ml per acre LMmfAO! Disregard my math. Although correct it’s done with wrong info!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. To put things simply, there are about 11 individual “Inputs” you use to make up 6 different “Nutritive Solutions”, each of which are applied at different stages of plant growth.

The list of inputs looks like this:

1. Indigenous Microorganism (IMO) (Fungal culture)
    2. Oriental Herbal Nutrient (OHN) (Medicine/Anti-Pathogen)
    3. Living Vinegar, preferably from Brown Rice (BRV) (cleanser and nutrient mobilizer)
    4. Fermented Plant Juice (FPJ) (Food)
    5. Water Soluble Calcium Phosphate (WCAP) (Bloom and Root enhancer)
    6. Water Soluble Calcium (WCA) (Fruit enhancer)
    7. Fermented Fruit Juice (FFJ) (Fruit Set and Fruit Development)
    8. Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB) (Emergency workers)
    9. Sea Water / Sea Salt (SEA) (Minerals)
    10. Yeast (YEA) (helps break down nutrients, explains plant capillaries, etc.
    11. Natural Minerals (M-A, M-C, M-D, M-E)

Without going too much more in-depth than I already have, that should provide you somewhat of a basis to get started. My #1 piece of advice: learn how to make ALL inputs before you start trying to do grow something with KNF. It will work better and save you frustration later. Once you have them all made, it’s literally just putting a bunch of different drops of different things together and watering (or spraying) with it. Easiest thing ever and the results are great.

@ZEROBS Lol no worries. It’s all good

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I've used different inputs at different times, you dont need the whole list, you will however have much better results if you use the whole list, i've been experimenting with the whole process for a while now, observation is the key. One thing i can attest to is KNF will bring ''dead'' soils back to life faster than anything i've ever tried before, the combination of all the elements make it almost impossible to fail when following the instructions.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2