Help fast

Discussion in 'General' started by Hatch3tRyda, Nov 27, 2011.

1. like i said twice now, i cant go outside

2. why no outside cant you go?

3. why do talk you like that?

4. He's fuckin' with your head, man. Don't listen to that bullshit. It won't get you anywhere.

What do you need to know now?

5. you can take off the safety thing off your lighter and it makes it more quiet because you don't have to press it as hard to flick it..

6. If you have speakers or a tv, just play music or turn the tv on.

7. basement, and ur worried bout the sound? id be more worried bout the smell [floating up] for peope upstairs to smell... gota sploof?

edit: invest in a candle so u only gota light it once then from there on u can hold lighter up to candle n jus press button that release lighter fuel :D

8. Are the doors broken seriously y cant u go outside

9. You can light a lighter without flicking by holding down the button and putting near a flame or hot heat source.

10. Or you don't smoke?

11. its all good now, i got high that night and didnt have any problems, thanks again for the help

12. #32 Vhorthex, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Telling a young stoner to use a lighter underneath his bedsheets sounds like a fire hazard to me. Just saying.

EDIT: Thanks bob, hadn't noticed. lol

13. Thats A young stoner and ya thats kinda a dumb ass thing to do bed sheets r flamable

14. i didnt do the bedsheets thing, id just end up fucking up so i just said fuck it and used the sploof and blew it into the sheets

15. Back in the day, I would take a empty roll of a paper towel. Get a few sheets of fabric softener. I'd take one sheet, and tape it tightly to one of the ends of the roll, as to cover one of the ends. Then stuff the remaining sheets of softener into the roll, so that they gently push against the end that you just covered.

Now, when you inhale your stuff, you just blow it through that. Trust me, if you have enough sheets and it will smell like clean laundry. You do have to be cautious with trying to blow this out a window or something. Because it can become very fragrant, so your parents might be rather curious why it smells like you just put your room into the dryer. :)

16. yeah, i use that all the time