Help!!! Energency Harvest Questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by firstgrow, Feb 27, 2007.

1. If you have amber trichs (make sure you look under good light, not HPS spectrum) then you're ready to chop. I chop my plant at 6 weeks.

2. I used a regular 25 watt incandecent (soft white). Is that a bad light to look under. I just checked another sample, many of the triches didnt have thoes mushroom-like caps. Some looked amber, some looked white and some had a dark-clear tint.

3. Sometimes red spectrum lights like incandescent and HPS can make trichs appear amber when they aren't. Try daylight or a daylight bulb and be sure. If so then you've got a fast strain.

4. Okay, Thanks. Ill sample another tomorrow.
    Can I flush out auto release ferts?
    Also I heard that putting the plant in 36 hour of darkness before harvest increases THC %

5. Time release ferts won't be completely flushed, but any that's already been released, any salts or excess nitrogen will be flushed which may help the taste. Although I don't know if it'll help if you chop right after. Also I've done the darkness thing and if it does anything, you won't notice.