HELP! Dying plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GreyArea, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Help guys,

I have been growing a White Widow in the garden (It was not looking well under the grow lights, thinking it would die anyway I put it in the garden to see what would happen).

She has done realy well, is big and flowering....

[​IMG]

Problem is she is starting to go mouldy! I have been putting her in the garage over night to avoid any frost damage, and it is a bit cold and damp in there, but it's big, plenty of air, and windows etc..... I left her in there for about 36 hours as I forgot to take her out before work yeterday.

Look at these 3 spots of mould....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

What should I do? Should I harvest... the flowers are still very very small..... about 2 inches accross from the tips of the little leaves....

[​IMG]

What about drying the plant, is this likely to spread during the process? Is the plant doomed? Help.....:confused_2:

2. but i think u should cut the infected area right away. i also know that it can spread and is very bad to smoke:D

3. Thanks matey - I have taken off the 3 affected branches, cut off the bad bits and hung the rest in the loft, as it looked OK, if a bit small... I'll monitor the rest of the plant. I all looks clear at the moment. Anyone know if it's still OK to smoke the rest of the plant if it doesn't spread to it?

Cheers

4. yeah itll be fine as long as your sure that theres no mold left