Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Drug test coming up soon

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlowTree_AllDay, Dec 27, 2009.

1. I've searched around for a couple hours but i want to see what you guys think.
    I've smoked 4 different occasions (within 5 days) each time a bowl (.3) or less. Before this i had a clean system.
    I have a DT coming up in the next couple weeks.
    How long till you guys think i'll be clean?
    Stay lit :smoking:

2. What's your weight and height?

3. I'm pretty damn slender.
    5'8
    135 pounds

4. My guess would be 2-3 weeks. Def. not any more than 3.

5. And even less then that if you really do some exercising and hydrating.

6. you should definitely be clean, though if you smoke again you'll likely fail

7. Workout out. No smoking. Sweat. Drink alot of water. And test day be pissing clear, i pop a couple Multivitamins to get my piss nice and neon yellow :D

8. what do you guys think for me? i've been clean for 10 days now...im 5'2 and weigh 108lbs...been drinking water and taking cranberry chewable pills...think i'll pass the test if im 2-3 weeks clean or do i need to wait longer? i used to be a daily smoker of mid lol 

9. google Sure Jell method. worked for me and all of my smoking buddies.

10. 2-3 weeks you should be okay

id say you need to wait the 3 weeks maybe month

11. so i really should push it to the 4 weeks? feb 8th makes 30 days of being clean...i figured i would def be good by 3-4 weeks...im probably going to take a test at home but i have ones from the dollar store...not sure how accurate they really are! lol