Help, drooping and yellow leafs.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hembuc, Apr 3, 2012.

1. My first grow and hitting big bump.
    These are about 26 days from seeds and the their leafs seem to be drooping the last two weeks, I flushed them last week, doesn't seem to be any improvement.

I'm using GH, follow their mild veg and UFO LED light.
    PH water is 7 after Nut around 5.8 to 6.2
    I water them every two days, but pass week no nut, just water.

Appreciate for all the advice and help.

Thank you

hem

Attached Files:

2. Fuck man sorry your having the issues. It's hard sometimes to figure out what's wrong with them. I had a plant in a smart pot that just would not grow. It stopped at about six sets of fans. Couldn't figure out what happened till I went to flush and the water that came out was bright yellow and I figured out m cat was pissing in the promix for six months wtf. Dumb cat.

SO what size container is she in? First thing first you wanna get a at least three gallon pot and transplant it into a new bucket with fresh soil. At twenty six days my plants are usually over two feet tall and ready to flower. Sorry I'm not much of a help I'll try reading up see what I can find. Best of luck

3. lol. glad you figured out was the cat..
    they are in a four inch x 8 inch height containers, I'm using Perlite,
    I seeded them in the Jiffy pucks, just read not a good idea. so I just removed them and place them with straight perlite, flushed them again.
    hope they survive the moved.

Thanks

4. You mean there's no soil? Maybe this is a thing people do, but I've never heard of it. That's problem one. Problem two is that for a month old, they're in way too small of containers. They aren't happy, get them in bigger pots with soil.

5. they look massively stressed and the yellowing is a nitrogen deficiency. being a month old and in that little of a growing medium can cause rootbound. try transplanting them and phing your water to around 6. hope for the best

6. Thank you all the input, I did move them to a 3 and a 5 gallon and gave them bottle water two days ago, so far not much has changed. but didn't get any worst, so i take it that is good news.
    should I water them with nut? start with light? like 25%.
    Also I was looking at Lucus, I think I will give that a try.

7. The plants look overwatered to me in the picture. Is there any drainage in your cups? Although it looks like you transplanted now so I wouldn't be surprised if you saw a big improvement soon.