HELP!! dont let her die with a few weeks to go!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gr33n_Cr0nIc, Apr 9, 2009.

• Hydro or Soil Hydro-Bubble bucket
    • Type of light? 400watt Hortilux Super HPS 6" above light
    • "Atmosphere" Conditions 70 and humidity unknown
    • Waterings n/a
    • PH Range n/a
    • Nutrients/Supplements FluraNova Bloom, Advanced Nutrients BIG BUD and OVERDRIVE
    • Pictures if possible! n/a
    • Design and Dates Skunk#1
    • Other 6" Can fan through a cool tube light and out, 6" can fan sucking in fresh air

I have a plant thats 2-3 weeks away from being cut down. Just this past week I began to notice small yellow spots forming on the leaves. Soon the spots turns into the whole leaf!! Then the next day the leave starts to die from the tips inward. It has been doing fine up untill this week. Now i know that lack of nitrogen in flower will cause leaves to yellow. but these get spots, then yellow then dry up and die... so please help me out.. i dont want to loose her with only a few weeks to go

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      159.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      141.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      200.5 KB
      Views:
  1. looks like nute lockout or over fert or something.

I'd give them a flush, but them im a noob.

2. oops sorry didnt see hydro.
    i still think its a nute prob.

3. Nitrogen discoloration is a lot different from that. I'd strongly suggest buying a PH meter, since that could cause a number of issues, including nutrient ones.

4. BUMP

Guys I need some help here seriously!!

5. #6 FreshMeat, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    PH n/a? why what water are you using? R/O , distilled? you have to have an accurate ph with your EC or PPM, Humidly unknown? flowering should be about 50% , the temp is semi low, 75-80 be optimal without CO2 enrichment. I would say the roots are rotting due to the available light they are getting thru the sides of that white bucket, should have taped up the sides, but that is my last 10 years in hydro opinion for you.

6. i looked and i havent noticed any root rot at all. some browning but that is the nutrients that setteled. as soon as i dunked them a couple times they were white again. thanks for the suggestion and i will tape the bucket up for future grows

7. That is not good if you are doing hydro and you have no idea what your PH is.

8. get a ph meter and figure that out, check ph of soil as well as water. have you checked them for spider mites? ...i've seen plants with spider mites have similar problems. it starts with yellow spots, not yellowing along the edges only but spots all over the leaves, that eventually take them over. check the underside of the leaves for signs of them. they are small but visible, especially in groups.

9. Look exactly like PH. Go buy yourself a PH meter. Mine looked like that until I adjusted the PH, they came back with in days.

10. I'd agree, it looks like a pH problem to me. Running hydroponics without pH metering is driving blind.

How are they doing now?

11. root rot would suck, if its ph correct it soon!! :eek:

good luck man

12. The lady looks like she needs some nitrogen.