Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP does any one have metal gear solid 2 cause if so i need ur help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Jan 17, 2003.

1. (i know mods this is not supposed to be here but i really need help and fast) how do u get dog tags off of the soliders?

2. you have to be stealth about it. like look around the corner for the guard and once he turns around pull out your weapon and get behind him. when you R behind him hold square (ps2) for snake to aim at the soldier, if you were uber stealth the guard will put his arms up and get scared. if you go to 1st person mode and aim at different parts of his body you might get more stuff just hold the button down until he starts shaking and he'll start to drop stuff (rations, bullets etc.) and lastly he'll drop dogtags for you. once your done dont forget to kill him and dispose of the body.