Help didn't read fungicide instructions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tim Campion, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Help!!!!!!
    :eek:
    I may have made a fatal error in my first grow which was going absolutely stunningly well until now. I had some silverbeet which had sucumbed to downy mildew and although I carefully removed it from the green house I saw some suspect initial starting signs on a couple of leaves.
    I got a fungicide called Yates Fungis Gun. Unfortunately I didn't read the instructions properly and sprayed it on the affected leaves. The problem is that it is a systemic fungicide and the instructions say not to use on food.
    Info I have found says it uses 0.05g per litre of myclobutanil in the form of a ready to use liquid.
    My question is... have I stuffed my plants for safely smoking/baking or will they just taste a little odd.
    I have 8 plants one of which is an auto flower that is about 3 weeks into flower. It would have been sprayed on one or two leaves yesterday.
    Any help/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

2. sounds risky but if the plants are not in flower then u might be able to wash then (rain) and they'll be ok for later
    remember to gently shake them afterward to more fungi doesnt grow