Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP!! Did a swab test today and smoked 36 hours ago

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Saintz, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Long story short, last time I smoked was this Sunday that just passed around 11pm haven't smoked since and was drug tested with a swab for work....will I pass?

2. I've only had one swab test before but they aren't very accurate. And I don't believe they can test back very far maybe someone with more info could shed light on it. But I smoked reggie pretty often and was random testing vocation school. Had got off work and smoked a nice joint before goin to class and still passed it. Smoked pretty much daily multiple times. I was drinking a big lemonaid from Taco Bell when they called me to test. Can't say if that had any effect

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thank you so much! They said I had to retake it because there wasn't enough specimen but when I retook it today my gums were a little raw from brushing so often, do you think they will run tests on the blood or the blood with show THC in the saliva?

4. If you've been clean since that test I would think you'd be fine for next one. I'm not 100% certain but I think it's only a few days back those tests can go

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Thank you! I'm still waiting for my results but I'm sure by Monday I'll get the call. hopefully I passed, I need this job lol