Help diagnosing my leaves

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Colenelson627, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Hey guys, are there any doctors out there that could help diagnose my leaves here, I’ve been looking around but can’t quite put my finger on it. My girls are almost a week into flower but I’m still only using veg nutes, I’ve attached a picture if anyone could help me out it’d be much appreciated. Thanks guys IMG_1122.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I’ve got leaves that look very similar I’m not sure what exactly it is but definitely going to follow this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. How old is that leaf you pulled off

4. I plucked it right off and took the picture if that’s what you meant, and the plant is 6 weeks old from seed

5. K, I was just wondering how far down the plant the leaf came from so the problem is known from old growth or new

6. It’s newer growth, most of the older leaves have been lollipopped off at this point, I left a few fan leaves on but they all seem to be healthy

7. I'm definitely new to this but what I read and see is either splashing on the leaves during your feeding times or also I read pests can leave lighter green sploches on leaves..if it's on new growth for sure I would check for pests in your grow

8. I do always have a bit of a problem with spider mites but I usually have them all killed off before my plants go in the flower tent. I’ll give them an extra squirt of pesticides today for good measure, thanks for all your help

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hope it does help good luck!