HELP DIAGNOSE MY PLANTS PLEASE

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by etch3d, Jun 6, 2017.

1. First time actually doing a legit grow.
    Got a 3x3x6ft grow tent. A Mars II 1200w LED. Currently growing 4 plants all in 5 gal smart pots. Using a local branded soil that they recommended at the grow store... it's almost like Fox Farms Ocean Forest. Using advanced nutrients 3 part ph perfect nutrients but haven't given them any yet due to no ph meter. I have a fan exhausting air and 2 6inch clip on fans in adjacent corners of the tent. Currently running 18-6.
    The first 2 pics are on the same plant. Strain is alien dawg. Looks like burnt tips but not sure.
    Second and 3rd are that has chunks of leaves missing on some of the fan leaves. The plant has been kind of droopy as well not sure if you can tell. The third and 4th are (turkish cookies) pictures of my plant that I just can't seem to get to stand up straight no matter what I do to it. The 4th plant is kush n cheese which is pictures 7 and 8 is healthy and doing fine.
    And picture 9 is all 4 of the plants.

Humidity stays around 60ish and temps around 78 during day and like 67 during nights. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. This is the soil.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. I got the kush and cheese and the turkish cookies around 5/23 and transplanted the on the 27th I got the face off on 5/28 and transplanted the same day. Got the alien and transplanted the same day on the 31st.

4. This Was On 5/27[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Had them under a viperspectra 300w and highrow 300w from 5/27 til 6/5. Decided to do a huge upgrade and return those poop lights.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Yeah, I can saw the first two pics, the plant has a little tips burn. That might nutrient burn, you can check the GrowWeedEasy. or ask some more experienced growers
    `Z(V4V$Z99(XA92M[~7{@B7.png
    Plant Doctor - Diagnose Your Plants! | Grow Weed Easy
    I'm Sara from mars hydro, if you have any problem feel free to contact me, I will try my best to help you.

7. Loving the light so far sara!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm glad you say so, hope you enjoy your grow:)

9. Burn[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Top leaves look weird and it's leaves are all so small?[​IMG]

11. Weird leave[​IMG]

12. Nothing ?

13. Twisted leave and some burnt tips. I just had these I flushed and dropped my ph. I think it's a boron deficiency. I believe it's caused by heat and humidity stress. Or lockout from ph being out of range. Hers a pick of what I had. IMG_4043.JPG
    How to Fix a Cannabis Boron Deficiency | Grow Weed Easy

14. Weird leaves are usually environmental. Heat stress humidity issues or ph fluctuation. Burn is just that burn from nutes. That's minimal burn though. Check your ph.

15. too much nitrogen fo sho

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

16. Nute burn on tips and some humidity issues are making those leafs grow funky

17. I need to buy a ph tester :/

18. Humidity seems around 45 for now