Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help decide, Dank or Mids?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trancemeplease, Apr 15, 2009.

1. well I can't decide wether or not to buy a Half ounce of danks for 150, or get some pretty decent Mids . and Ounce for about 200 for 4/20 this weekend :hello:

2. Get the dank mayne.

3. Dank, definitely.

4. depending on what you plan on doing for 4/20. if you are going to be sharing with a large group of friends i would go for the ounce of mids over the half of dank.

you will have a better time overall because you have twice as much bud to smoke , make the day last longer :D thats what 4/20 is about , not smoking small amounts of dank..its about smoking all day long , riding your rip into the sunset with fellow tokers.

you said the mids were decent , so go for them!

5. A half z of dank should last you longer than a z of mids would..

With dank I'd twist maybe 1 or 2 grams up at a time in a blunt. Mids, I'd be rolling 3-5 grammers.

Depends on how you like to smoke.

6. get the dank. its 420!

7. get the dank all the way... i know i'm gonna be smoking at least 6 different bomb ass strains plus a couple diff kinds of hash and kief... 420 is the day you go all out with bombest of shit