Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Dealer sold me schwagg

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by South Park, Nov 29, 2010.

1. heres a pic

i showed it to a friend of mine and he said SCHWAGG!! // LOW-MIDS

It was originally a £20 UK pickup, (not an eighth) = $33
    but ive smoked alot since then so its small.

the high was good, intense but it almost put me into a panic attack so im thinking its that crap sort of weed that only makes you paranoid?
    [​IMG]

should i enver go to him again???!?!?!!!

2. schwagg/reggie/regs is normally a brownish/green with stems and seeds throughout and its also pressed together..that doesn't look like schwagg to me maybe it just wasn't very good dank

3. Your friend is an idiot. That is dank. Might be some shake but its dank

4. Crap weed that only makes you paranoid? Schwagg? Tell me this is a joke...

5. what...??????????

it looks like shit...??

6. Aren't you the schwagg troll? Sorry I could be wrong, search function is acting up but I'm pretty sure you are.

EDIT: No now I'm sure it's you.....seriously dude...again?

7. If the high is "good" and "intense", have you not got what you wanted, from weed?
    The panic attacks are probably on you, and might in fact indicate it's stronger than what you're used to...so, be less concerned about labelling it, and maybe smoke a little less next time.
    I fail to see a problem here.

8. nostfulol

9. If you know it looks like shit why did you buy it? It doesn't look THAT bad, I mean it would get most people high. How does it smell?

10. it smells like socks and cheese :S

11. Its shake, not schwagg

12. Well, I guess you'd better confront your dealer (If he's the approachable type). If not you should just grow yourself or find a better dealer, maybe your mates have some contacts?

13. OP is a known troll

14. Guys maybe we should stop feeding the troll, better yet maybe a mod can lock this thead...

15. How did you guys not realize this was a troll?

16. Looks like mids to me. That's definitly not schwag. For $33/8th, that doesn't look like that bad of a deal. Just smoke it and relax.

17. it will get you high. this is as schwaggy as weed gets in the UK, we dont get that horrible brown mexican weed over here.

18. that is definitely shwag man so just give it to me and save yourself the trouble.

19. anyway, the dealer wouldn't have boastfully proclaimed he had schwagg, he was probably trying to say it was good, literally no-one uses words like schwagg, mids, or dank in the uk, he probably heard it somewhere and thought it would be a good way to big up his weed not knowing what it meant. man i need a joint. fuck this snow

20. Looks good to me..