help choosing strain

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by adamd, Feb 13, 2010.

1. im trying to choose a strain that i want to grow for my first grow but i cannot make up my mind. im looking for a sativa/indica mix preferably more sativa but i do not want it to grow too big or be too picky about nutrients or anything like that. i plan on growing in a fairly small closet maybe 2 or 3 feet by ~8 feet and am going to use fluorescent lights. i am really not too picky i just dont want to make a bad decision and have a bad first experience. i would also like to keep the seeds fairly cheap and should i get feminised or regular? thanks a lot for the help.

2. High there, you might get more help with this in the seedbank section. I think Barney's farm LSD is a great first strain or lots of people like northern lights as that to is very easy going.

Good luck

3. ya i agree that is a good one to start with, i would go indica dom, not sativa.
    a sativa or sativa dom will take longer to flower, and not near as dense.
    i like afghan kush or g - spot both great yeilder's, super high thc level's, look's great , taste wonderfull, and will about knock you over.

either fem or regular will work, but beware that fem seed's hate stress, and you run the chance of hermie's under stress.
    if you get regular seed's then you get a male to create even more seed's of the same strain or get into cross breeding. for some quick weed thats really good go fem, if you know what your doing i say go regular. imo that is.

cheer's

4. also add, i'd get over to the seed bank and strain dicussion's for your answer really.