Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Cant Tell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by craig1187, Jun 17, 2014.

1. So I'm switching to a different job, and evidently drug testing is a big deal there. I just started smoking about 3 months ago, and every night since. I quit smoking 5 days ago. And bought a at home drug test. Does it look like I passed or not? Its Monday evening now and the drug test is Thursday and Friday. He told me the will do 3 tests within 2 days. I wouldn't have started this thread but I'm really nervous because this is a great job, and this is the first time I ever had to worry about passing a drug test

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

2. Busted! You be positive kiddo.

ya..too late...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpSTrry_5Fo

• Like Like x 4
  4. It reads positive for THC.

• Like Like x 1
  5. congratulations you tested positive for tetrahydrocannabinol! Have fun with the termination papers!

6. Termination papers? I haven't even got the job yet. But I was prepared for this. I'm going to have someone piss for me. I bought a 3 ounce bottle and have been practicing with room temperature water and in 1 and a half hours the water is at 97 degrees. So hopefully that way will work out for me.

7. Atta boy! Cuz you failed miserably

8. #8 MooseyPoo, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
    Sounds like that'll work a treat, good luck & congrats on the job :)

:smoking:

9. #9 BurnAFewDown, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    You really need someone to tell you what the test already says? Like really? It says you fail, why do you need us to tell you that....