Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Can't get good rips on new piece - wand/oil pipe (bowl)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JayStreet, Jul 2, 2017.

1. I just got this mortar and pestle type oil pipe set up. I can't post a photo, but it's basically a glass wand (glow-rod) and a bowl with a hole on the top of the bowl rather than the bottom. The bowl is made for oil dabs.

I I torch the wand for 15 seconds until it starts to glow, wait 5 seconds, and then press the wand against the material. I see some vapor, but nothing close to a rig. *there is no carb cap due to it's style.

I've been dabbing successfully for a long time now but this new piece is frustrating...

2. Bump please, I need the clouds

3. Pics or it didn't happen... Maybe need more heat? Is it quartz at the end not titanium?