HELP Cant decide between these 2 waterpipes

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Tripped_Out, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Hello everyone, new grass city forum-er calling for some assistance. I have come across a bit of a problem; I found this website that sells AMAZING quality pieces for INCREDIBLY cheap, and my friends and I can't seem to decide on either of these 2 waterpipes:

http://thick-quality-glass.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/tag-19-triple-fritted-disc-with-spinning-cyclone-splash-guard-7mm

http://thick-quality-glass.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/24-double-honeycomb-double-showerhead-7mm-thick

I would greatly appreciate pros and cons between the two, and also a final verdict on which I should purchase.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. both of those pieces look retarded

3. That's way to many percs, I'm sorry but I dislike both, but if I had to choose I'd go with the triple honeycomb to tornado. 2 percs MAX imo

4. Oh wait just looked at the add, those are fritted disks? No.....just.....no..... One fritted disk max....

5. Thanks for the replies. Lol I know these are a bit much, but my friends and I wanted to get something totally insane for the summer, but at the same time we don't want to go overboard either.

6. Understandable. The tripple frit would be something to show off, but be warned that it will have a good amount of drag because one fritted disk has drag, and it'll be real hard to clean that thing. The double honeycomb would probably have less drag, but there are 5 perks sooo.... I mean in all honestly they are cheap in price, so its up to you

7. Actually they'll both be a bitch to clean, you'll want to get a carbon filter too to keep it clean, but that's just more drag

8. Fuck it, get both, sell the one you like less to a friend and make some money off it

9. there both bitches to clean i have a double honcomb with a ufo perk and a slit difuser splash guard steamless and its a bitch to clean but i suggest the first one for a easyer hit and there both going to be hard to pull 

10. Yeah I'm going to have to agree with BurnAFew. They'll be bitches to clean and the drag will be terrible. If you're adamant in buying one of the two, I'd say the second one (triple disk)

11. Dont look like amazing quality pieces to me...

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. both will be a bitch to clean so iso rinse either everydy from day 1

13. You're about to waste $170, on either of those garbage tubes...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Too many percs is no good. Honestly they can be worse at times. They add more drag. Buy a straight tube. Get a high quality one and i guarantee you it will be insane and fuck you up. Recommended brands:
    Medicali, Illadelph, US Tubes, or Roor? I would stay away from Roor. Im just personally not a fan. Roors very overrated and overpriced. At the same time I also wont deny the fact that theyre great bongs.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum