HELP!! Can I save it???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by northo, Sep 11, 2009.

1. So my plant is hindu kush and it is about 5 weeks into flowering. I watered 3days ago and I did not check my plant yesterday because I did not make it home before the lights went off. So today I get home from work and the plant looks really underwatered and a couple leaves look dried out. So I watered it with a little bit more than normal. Is there anything I can do to help it recover faster or even make it recover? I cant tell if the plant is dead, I dont think so because the plant is still green and it looks like there was some new growth. Here are a couple pics and any help would be great thanks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow...:(

I don't really have any words of wisdom for you...Having given it a good watering, it's basically a wait and see scenario now, I guess. What are the temps the plant are enduring?

Just seems strange to me that after 3 days since watering it would become that...How often have you had to water up to this point?

3. About all you can do is give it a good watering (which you did), and wait it out. Adding a little Vitamin B1 to the water can help ease some of the shock too. Another little piece of advice...since the plant is already going to be a little shocked and growth will slow for a bit, I would suggest trimming off all those brown and/or yellow leaves and stems. They are only inviting problems and diseases.

4. Bummer man... I agree with the others...keep her watered and hope she pulls through.

5. don't cut too much though as the plant needs as many fan leaves as possible to recover

6. looks like you gave it to much nutes or it is root bound. or you could have a bug problem anyways doesnt look good. probably going to die what is your ph?