Help! Can i do this?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by white420russian, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Due to a various amount of reasons I am not going to be able to finish my plants indoors. I vegged for 3 months and I have 3 Dutch Passion white widows two are two weeks into flowering and the other are about 3 weeks into flowering. I am having to move out in about 30-45. If some of the plants aren't ready is it possible for me to move them outdoors to finish without stressing or diminishing my yield greatly. I was considering training them from an hour outside a day to upto 6 hours and finally move them outdoors. Please help. Thanks

2. Move out in 30-45 what? Minutes, days, years?

Moving them outside just depends on where you live. temps and light cycle will have to be right if you want to continue flowering.

Good luck.

3. Days. And my light schedule is the same as outdoors. My lights cut on at dawn and off at dusk so the lighting wouldn't be a problem and the temperature range is about the same so should this work?

4. Without asking where you live the best thing I can tell you is google daylight calculator or applet. Input your city or zip and if the number of daylight hours is less than 12 and your temps can handle it do it.