Help!! Calcium deff? Cant figure it out!!!? =(pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by hellaxgood, Mar 5, 2009.

1. I have a white widow from seed 4 weeks old. In a 5 gallon DWC bucket
    300watt cfl
    using fox farm nute tri GROW BIG, BIG BLOSSOM AND TIGER BLOOM
    i have the ppm at 800 , but the fox farm nute schedule asks for 1300ppm
    i am using both grow big and big blossom
    My ph is between 5.0-6.0 using ph strips until i get my ph meter
    Temp is 76 degrees with 42 % humidity
    I have one fan from the ceiling blowing downward and out of the closet and a fan bringing fresh air in
    using r/o and distiller water

MY PROBLEM:
    It started out being deformed leaves growing undefined but green and now

I am on my 4th week and what looks like nute burn is all over older leaves working it way up to newer leaves. I have researched everything i could look at narrowing it down to maybe a calcium or mg deff.?????given the look of it and i used r/o and distilled water which i hear i may need cal mag plus... any advice would help so much and steps i should take to correct this

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I dont personally use those nutrients, but it does appear to be a CalMag issue.
    Sure your pH has been dead on? Are those strips good?

I would check to see how much CalMag that nutrient brand has in it. Compare that to say something like FloraNova Bloom (which has enough to not require additives). Is it the same? If it's lower ya might need to pick up some CalMag additive and start throwing in 5ml per gal.

3. thanks for the advice bro. im gonna go pick up some cal-mag today as far as the fox farm nutrients in has 2.0% calcium and i also use distilled water which lacks calcium so im crossing my finger cal-mag will turn her around.