help, bugs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by timmy, Dec 1, 2004.

1. i am growing in my attic and there are random bugs up there. there alot of mosquitos and some other little beatle lookin things. they arent harming any of my plants at all right now. but do they pose any threat to them later? if so what should i use to get rid of them without hurting my babies and how can i keep them away? if they are no threat to my plants and the only way to get rid of them might be bad for my plants then i would rather just leave them. not super urgent but a little help would be appreciated

2. if you live in the south go catch a lizard from outside! he'll find your plants a nice home with warm lights to sleep under ;)

3. Make a big tent over your grow with some tiny net lol... Hehe .. Maybe not a grt idea but it would work n would look funny as hell.

4. yo man mosquitos wont harm your plant and the male skeeters eat spider mites if there even any up there i grow in my attic also how is your grow room setup

5. the rafters make a V and i have boards that are prolly 10 feet longin the V on both sides with shoplight floros on them and then at the end i prolly have 4 feet high and a table that is surrounded by white and prolly has like 10 cfls in it. i have those long fistures with turnable lamps and yea. i put carpet up there and a tv and surround sound and for me to keep it a little humid up there i take a coffe pot filled with water and leave it on the hot plate and it slowly evaporates the water. and i live on the west coast. i think i will leave the skeeters up there to keep away mites.