Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help. Brown weed. With damp fusty smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lynnpinnk, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys, I need help, I smoke a lot, always get good green bud. Got a batch off my friends uncle, it's brown with a damp fusty smell, it sparks like fireworks, so I didn't smoke it for fear it would make me sick. Do you think it's good or bad ? Should I try and make edibles or butter with it instead ?

2. Don't smoke it. That sounds like a lung infection waiting to happen.

3. Yup, without clean well lit focused pics or least somewhat, we cannot help you

4. Sounds like some mossy schwag pics pls

5. Turn it into THC concentrated eye drops.

6. I bought an eighth the other day and accidentally left it in a mug with a paint brush with water in and had paint in the water and I didn’t realise this and came back the next day and it stunk of paint and tastes like shit, anythin I can do?

7. How does one accidently leave an 8th in a cup with water & a paintbrush?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. But the weed was still in the baggy

9. Was hiding it in my shed

10. Lol what this doesn't make any sense you put weed in a cup filled with water with a paintbrush in it ? Or you filled a cup up with water that had weed in it ??

11. I have a mug of water with a paint brush in it in my shed and I accidentally put my weed which was in a bag inside the mug as I didn’t realise it had liquid inside it

12. Is there anything I can do because I really want to smoke it but all I can taste is paint

13. Throw the weed & cut your loses, how old are you? Why do you have to hide weed??

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Bye Billy.

• Funny Funny x 1

15. Lmao your underage no doubt the mods will delete your account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.