Help: Brown/Purple Specks on Clone

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TheMothership, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Hey guys, new here, was wondering if anyone could tell me what the browning/discoloration was on this plant. It is GDP so that could have something to do with it. please let me know, thanks!

Attached Files:

2. id take a guess at nute burn :S but im not to sure :/ hope ya find ya answer

3. whats it in? and how old? kinda looks like its root bound to me. had the same issue a couple of times and it started out just like that. maybe its time to transplant.

4. As far as age, not certain. Its been under lights for less than a week. Thing is it was is a small cup than I transplanted it to a fairly large plastic pot (diameter 6/7 in) Any more thoughts? Thanks

5. was the pot washed out before ya transplanted it?

6. @Big_Jay: No, it wasn't washed out. In hindsight I should've, but you think that is the root of the problem? Just a standard plastic pot from Depot.

As a side note, the discoloration is starting to spread above, not below. Mainly just little specks.

Thanks for all of your help guys, hopefully I can resolve this issue.

7. could be stress or some sort of root/bacterial or microbial problem if it gets worse id repot it throw it under some delicate cfls and hope!

8. i think it may be something in the pot? but im not to sure =/

i may be thinking mites? you checked the underside of the leaves for black specks?