HELP Bong choices

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Azuron, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Hello guys this is my first post, my gf recently broke my single tree perc, and I am struggling to decide which new bong I want, these are my choices... I was leaning towards the 3 chamber matrix, but I think it might be a heavy draw, and a pain to clean, and I'm looking for a daily driver

Attached Files:

2. Just pick the one you like the most. The 2nd one on the right is the only one I would even think about, all the others I think look cheep/ kind of ugly with the animals on them IMO

3. Go for the one that will be best on your budget, friend. But personally I agree with FreezingMoon. Shop around a little bit more first and find some other options before you spend. A good bong is like a friend it will always come through for you. World's Best Online Head Shop | Grasscity.com

4. I'd go with the turtle one, since it looks like it'll have great percolation too or the one freezingmoon mentioned. Plus I like the green base on the turtle one. The last one looks like a pain to clean.