Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help bladder infection really tierd

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by austyn12, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Will some bud help I can't sleep when I feel like I need to piss and its too late to go to the doctor tommmrow. Shit...sorry but I need to get up at 5 .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes it will definitely help. If you can't get antibiotics go to the health food store and buy, D-mannose, grapefruit seed extract, and if you have a blender or juicer start juicing cranberries.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How long will that take to work enough where I dont feel it that munch? Also im drinking a lot of water (just drank like a quarter galleon)will that help too?

4. Is this a UTI? Get some straight natural cranberry juice with no sugar added. Not cranberry cocktail or mixed with other juices. You do not want any sugar added, sugar feeds the bad stuff. While your out also go to the vitamin section and get some cranberry extract vitamins. You want to be drinking so much water and cranberry juice as you can. As in finish the bottle of cranberry juice tonight. Cranberry juice makes your urinary tract slippery, bacteria will have a hard time living there.

5. Not sure going to dr tommrow . All I know is it hurts to piss I feel like need to non stop and I cant go that munch at once.

6. Thanks tho ill buy what you both suggested just to help more .

7. You'll get some relief faster with the cranberry juice but water can work too. If you get this feeling a lot you should either drink cranberry juice or take those vitamins. The more you drink the better, you want to be urinating frequently to flush the bacteria out.

8. [quote name="austyn12" post="19378580" timestamp="1390282739"]Not sure going to dr tommrow . All I know is it hurts to piss I feel like need to non stop and I cant go that munch at once. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] maybe you have gonorrhea?Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

It might get you through to your appointment if you smoke enough.  A topical used on the tummy near the bladder may help with pain also.

Local activation of cannabinoid CB1 receptors in the urinary bladder reduces the inflammation-induced sensitization of bladder afferents
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3115893/?report=classic

Functional role of cannabinoid receptors in urinary bladder
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2878434/?report=classic

10. You sure you don't have an STD, 

Have you done any unmentionables? One of them that begins with the letter K is responsible for tearing up people's bladder. 

11. Nah I only smoke bud.