HELP!!! Best part of the marijuana plant?

Discussion in 'General' started by rcrevolution, Dec 16, 2009.

1. #1 rcrevolution, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
    Hey yall.. Ive been buying pretty decent bud the past week.But my guy is saying that he will have the better stuff in very soon.

He is saying that the top of the plant is much better weed because the cure job is better up there. Im paying the same amount for an eighth but he says this is better.

Is the top of plant any better weed. In terms will it get me higher. Will it look smell better in comparison to the buds trimmed more towards the bottom/middle? Thanks.

fyi. this isnt a grow question or anything. strictly a general question.

peace my friends.

2. A cure job is a cure job, just like a snow job, is a snow job. ;)

3. I've always herd that the top cola of the plant has the highest content of THC not because of the curing job but because marijuana plants devote the majority of the nutrients and energy into new growth (the top mostly).

Provided the tric's were chopped at the proper 50/50 color mix I would think the top would have the most thc. I also think the thc can lose potency after it becomes past 50/50 in clear to amber ratio. Plants are generally harvested when the main part (top cola) is 50/50. By this point the bottom sections would likely be past 50/50 as they are older growth.

4. He's proably just tryin to get you to buy more

5. If this guy is a grower, he would keep the tops for himself. If he's a dealer, who knows how many hands have weighed it out. How could a dealer be absolutely sure which part of the plant you'd be getting.

Like I said, it's a snow job most likely. If it costs the same, just get some and smoke it. :smoking: