Help!!! Beginner am things not going right at all

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by galty15, Aug 9, 2017.

1. It's not imperative but some people do it. Add your p/k to your feeding schedule gradually at 1ml/l while working down your N. N must be present throughout the entire grow. Just in much lesser quantities one budding starts.

MH makes use of the blue colour spectrum which promotes vegetative growth. HPS uses the more on the red spectrum side which promotes fruit (budding). If you flower with MH you will get yield but your plant will be very leafy and won't yield much.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hi guys quick update from the garden.
    Girls are growing big. And half an attempt at a scrog. Next time will be better. [​IMG][​IMG] IMG_2770.JPG [​IMG]
    Thanks for all the help guys I see buds at last lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Looking good mate. Keep the pics coming

Sent from my SM-G900H using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yikes, u over fed and burned there root system, u over watered and rotted ur root system, ur ph could be way off check it, I tell people all the time weed is the easiest plant 2 grow, but the hardest to grow right, I consider myself an auto expert, I have 30+ years growing photoperid plants but 4 the last 5 autos only due to housing issues, start with northern lights the most forgiving plant I know, the shrug off rookie mistakes like water, by growing an auto if u buy feminized seeds go to crop king I bought 7 nl beans all grew, this will give u a nice plant to cut ur teeth on and I will help u all along we will get u a plant go to cunuk seeds purple kush auto grow by snoleperd read the full thread and decide if u think I'm capable of helping u, as 4 ur plants sorry.Snoleprrd

5. I use botanacare pro veg base on even seedlings never burned a plant, highly recommend over and over. SNOLEPERD

6. Do u mean you mean I over fed them in the beginning or now they are flowering?

7. Snoleperd, this site has accused, me of promoting my thread, I did tell people 2 to read my thread as the answer 2 there questions were in it and I did not 2 write a novel, follow Snoleperd at thcfarmers.com

8. Please can u not respond to my thread any more! If you had read my thread from start to finish you’d have seen that most of what your saying is false. And I’m happy on Gc thanks bye